The online Student Information Pre-Registration form is designed to provide a convenient way for parents/guardians to pre-register their child for school in the York County School Division. Please follow the steps below to pre-register your child:
- Step 1: Create an account with a username and password
- Step 2: Log in with the username and password you created
- Step 3: Select to submit a new student or select to edit a child that was previously submitted/saved
- Step 4: Print out your receipt of the pre-registration for the child/children
- Step 5: Deliver required documentation, as outlined below, to the school the child is zoned for.
Please call to make an appointment with the school the child is enrolling in to complete the registration process
This form is for pre-registration ONLY. In order for a student to be officially enrolled in the York County School Division, the following documents need to be presented at the school the child is zoned for:
- Child's original certificate of birth (or certified copy) or affidavit
- Elementary Students (K-5) Only: Documentation of a physical examination signed by a licensed physician or authorized health department official
- Documented proof of adequate immunization with the prescribed number of doses of each vaccine as required by Virginia law
- Documented proof that parent or other adult having custody of the child is a resident of York County
- Affidavit of Prior School Expulsions
- Last report card, withdrawal form from previous school or schedule
- Academic history (High School level)
- Copies of IEP and eligibility documents for Special Education Students
- Gifted, SAP, or 504 plans
- Username that you create
- Printed receipt
Users can also fill out the registration form instead of using the online registration.
Please contact the school if you have any questions.