You've Been CFL'd

You've Been CFL'd

The York County School Division takes the challenge of energy conservation very seriously. Currently we are trying to rein in all of the incandescent bulbs throughout the division and replace them with compact fluorescents (CFL).

If you are visiting this web page because you received a post-it note on a personal lamp, we have taken the liberty to replace your incandescent bulb with a complementary CFL. If the CFL goes bad during your tenure, please do us a favor and replace it with another CFL from home.

Let's all do are part to save energy to help save the environment.

If you have any questions, please contact Russell Payne at 898-0345.

About Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs

The York County School Division website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by York County School Division. Be advised that we, the York County School Division,
are not responsible or liable for the content, security or information of these sites. These external links are provided for your convenience.