- The York County School Board provides this system for authorized users only. Any person using this computer is subject to having all of their activities on this system monitored and recorded by Information Services personnel.
- Anyone using this system expressly consents to such monitoring and, if such monitoring reveals possible evidence of violation of School Board policy or regulations or of possible criminal activity, consents to Information Services personnel giving the evidence from such monitoring to School Division administrators or to law enforcement officials as appropriate.
- Click here for instructions
Before accessing this system please review the following:
- If you cannot access this service from a computer outside the school division, contact whomever you use for personal computer support and/or your Internet service provider. YCSD Information Services will not provide support for home computer systems or Internet service providers.
- Never use this link to access email while on a school division computer. Use either the Outlook client installed on your computer or the Web client accessed through Sid.
- Never choose the option to save your password when accessing Webmail. A saved password compromises security and places your user account at risk. Additionally, you must close the browser window when you are finished with your email to prevent unauthorized access. You are responsible for all uses of your account.
- If you suspect that your password has been compromised, contact the Information Services Help Desk at 898-0311 or the Information Services department at 898-0302.
Security Upgrade Notification
On December 22, YCSD will upgrade the security on our web servers. This upgrade will remove encryption standards no longer regarded as secure. After the upgrade, web visitors using Microsoft Windows will need a minimum operating environment of Windows XP SP3 and Internet Explorer 8. Previous Windows operating systems and versions of Internet Explorer will not be able to negotiate a secure connection. Click here for more detailed information on specific operating systems and browsers other than Windows and Internet Explorer.
As a reminder, Windows XP is no longer supported by Microsoft and should be upgraded.