Mission, Goals & Beliefs
The mission of the York County School Division, working in partnership with our community, is to engage all students within a safe and secure environment in rigorous educational experiences that prepare them to contribute positively as citizens and as productive participants in the global community.
- Student achievement is the core priority of the school division.
- Student achievement is more than performance on standardized tests.
- Division employees must be dedicated to positive learning outcomes for all students.
- Parental and community involvement are essential.
- Exceptional school divisions recruit and retain highly qualified and diverse staff.
- Multiple educational programs help prepare students for career choices.
- Mutual respect is essential in all interactions.
- Technology enhances student learning.
- Data should be used to inform and adjust instruction.
- Student wellness supports student achievement.
Strategic Plan Survey Results
View the current Strategic Plan